St Edward’s Prep considers the welfare and safety of its students and staff to be of the utmost importance. We have introduced comprehensive procedures to minimise the risk of Coronavirus infection within the school.
St Edward’s Prep rigorously follows all Government guidance on Coronavirus and has a number of safety measures in place, including:
- Class bubbles
- Stringent cleaning procedures
- Social distancing where possible
- Visitors required to wear face coverings when inside
- Our drivers wear face coverings when transporting children
- Staggered drop off and pick up times
Our risk assessment can be accessed HERE
If you would like to hear more about the Coronavirus safety measures we have in place, please get in touch for more detail.