Our Stay and Play sessions have been suspended during the pandemic. We will be in touch when we resume.
Hatchlings is a brand new fun and friendly morning session of play and exploration for 6 month – 4-year-olds and their parents.
Guided by one of our Early Year’s specialists, activities will run from 9.45 am – 10.45 am on Thursday mornings with an exciting theme each week. Making use of all the school’s resources, Little Hatchlings sessions combine lots of hands-on activities that are a part of our Early Years curriculum with fun and inspiration, helping your child develop a love of shared experiences!
Every week we will:
- Discover and play instruments
- Share toys and play together
- Develop coordination through soft play
- Have lots of fun with art and craft
- Problem-solve through construction
- Use role-play to enhance our social skills
- Practice our concentration through storytime and singing
- Eat home-made cake and drink squash, tea & coffee
We will be running these sessions in our school hall, so please come in via our Western Elms gate.
As our space is limited, one adult may accompany up to 3 children.
Please fill in the booking form below and we look forward to seeing you soon.