Our Stay and Play sessions have been suspended whilst the school is closed. Sara and Claire will be in touch when we resume.
Hatchlings is a brand new fun and friendly morning session of play and exploration for 6 month – 4 year olds and their parents.
Guided by one of our Early Year’s specialists, activities will run from 9.45am – 10.45am on Thursday mornings with an exciting theme each week. Making use of all the school’s resources, Little Hatchlings sessions combine lots of hands-on activities that are a part of our Early Years curriculum with fun and inspiration, helping your child develop a love of shared experiences!
Every week we will:
- Discover and play instruments
- Share toys and play together
- Develop coordination through soft play
- Have lots of fun with art and craft
- Problem solve through construction
- Use role play to enhance our social skills
- Practice our concentration through story time and singing
- Eat home-made cake and drink squash, tea & coffee
We will be running these sessions in our school hall, so please come in via our Western Elms gate.
As our space is limited, one adult may accompany up to 3 children.
Please fill in the booking form below and we look forward to seeing you soon.